I was recently nominated for the lovely blog award and graciously accept. Thank you to Connective Tissue Disorders Blog (http://connectivetissuedisorders.wordpress.com/2012/09/17/lovely-blog-award/)
I am so happy that I have readers and that you feel my blog is helpful. It means so much to me to have recognition for this blog because I am truly doing this to help. Since my back is not allowing me a whole lot of time to type these past few days, I will notify the nominated bloggers as soon as I have spoons (I am on borrowed spoons these days)
The Rules for The Lovely blog Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to them in your post.
- Share seven unknown things about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers and blogs that you like or admire.
- Contact the bloggers you nominate to let them know and to link them back to your post.
1. I keep feeling like something amazing and life changing and wonderful is about to happen to my husband and I.
2. I write children’s books and am developing a web site to sell custom kids books called “Written Just For You”
3. My ultimate career would be to be an actress.
4. I did improv comedy from a year and fell in love with it.
5. My husband and I are reality TV junkies
6. I call my dog my daughter and when she was a puppy Jhon would actually rock her to sleep.
7. I am 33 and not sure if I want kids and that makes me feel guilty.
I have nominated the following bloggers because I enjoy their blogs very much and have found their information and comments helpful: