I was recently nominated for three different blogger awards and I HUMBLY and graciously accept the awards. I am so happy that I have readers and that you feel my blog is helpful. It means so much to me to have recognition for this blog because I am truly doing this to help.
Since my back is not allowing me a whole lot of time to type these past few days, I would like to accept/nominate/do the biography questions all in one post, so as to save some sitting time, and to not bore anyone!
Beautiful Blogger Award:
Thank you for the nomination, Stacie at
. She has a wonderful blog and we share similar experiences. Her blog is personal and heartfelt and I enjoy it very much!
The Rules for The Beautiful Blogger Award:
- Write a little something about the Beautiful Blogger who nominated you with the award. See above. And don’t forget to go and check his out too.
- Share 7 things about yourself: I can only hope to keep you interested!!
- I love writing and has tried it as a career, but eventually went into social work in an attempt to help others. Now I get to write and help others, so it is wonderful!
- I wrote a full-length novel (Chick-Lit) but havent yet found a publisher.
- I am married to a wonderful, patient man. We have a lot of ups and downs but he is supportive of my pain and we work hard at our relationship!
- I have written several children’s books and am trying to publish them on Kindle. I write custom baby books and I am trying to start a business doing just that.
- I have a group of 5 other friends that I have known since 5th grade, some since 1st grade!
- I write under a pen name because of my career.
- I have an amazing dog, Coco. She is a black lab mix and she is amazing therapy.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers for the award:
I have nominated the following bloggers because I enjoy their blogs very much and have found their information and comments helpful:
Thank you so much to ChronicPainSurvivor at
, Tersia Burger at
Katie Michelle at
and Dawn at Finding my Inner Courage at http://findingmyinnercourage.wordpress.com for the nominations. These bloggers have wonderful, insightful and powerful blogs and for that reason, they deserve recognition!
Here are the rules:
If you are nominated you must include the link in a blog, linking to the person/blog that nominated you. You must answer some questions and nominate 10 fellow bloggers and link their blogs in your post. Let the people you have nominated know that you have nominated them!
Here are the questions:
1. Who is your favorite philosopher?
Well, philosophy was about the only class in college I struggled in, so I have to honestly say it is not my “thing” so I have no idea (oh the horror, to say this as a writer!)
2. What is your favorite number?
3. What is your favourite animal?
My dog, Coco. She is amazing and the star of a week’s worth of posts!
4. What are your facebook and twitter ? Look to the right of the screen and you will see a link to my twitter and Facebook accounts in the sidebar: @ohwhatapain. My facebook is Oh What A Pain.
5. What is your favorite time of day?
It depends. I often have insomnia so sometimes the middle of the night is a great time to wonder the apartment, watch TV, watch the dog sleep. Sometimes, however, the insomnia makes me feel like I am losing my mind! Those day, the afternoon, after I have finished physical therapy is a good time!
6. What was your favorite vacation?
My honeymoon, which will be repeated! We went on an Eastern Caribbean cruise- Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Antigua and Dominica. It was amazing and we ate till we exploded. It was also where I got into improv comedy!
7. What is your favorite physical activity?
Having a back condition and chronic pain, I would have to say swimming. It is where I feel light and fluid and I can do a lot of PT exercises in there!
8. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Diet Sweet Iced Tea or Ginger Ale (diet)
9. What is your favorite flower?
I love Lilies (and my new niece, Lily)
10. What is your passion?
My passions are writing, being creative, doing crafts, decorating the house and social work!
My Ten Nominees:
Sisterhood Blogger Award:
Thank you to Lady Barefoot baroness at
as well for nominating all of us for the Sisterhood Blogger Award. I like her point about all of us being part of the award and would like to invite any of my readers to be nominated! My 7 are listed above. If you write, if you change lives, if you are a sister, then you deserve this award!
I am so thankful for your recognition and I love all of your blogs!